Sunday, December 30, 2012

Hello!

Hello!

Well, we are back at home from having breakfast at the"Egg Connection". The food was great and the service there is beyond reproach.

Elise got the Ham Steak special, Bobby got the Ham Steak special with a side order of biscuits and gravy, I got the Chicken Fried Chicken special. Man was it good!

Elise is now caring for Chris and I am doing some yard work behind Chris's house. I am also going to stack some Mesquite firewood on the pile for our fire pit. I am also going to load up the Tacoma with the smaller cuttings from the Mesquite trees out front.

The day is going nicely so far and that is always a plus, don't you think so? Here are a few pics of room number 1 of the Do Drop Inn B&B. I am just about finished working on it. Room number 2 will be my next project to complete. 

The Do Drop Inn is for family, friends and visitors to rest up in during a visit with us. It is coming along nicely.

Later........Jessie


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...