Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday!!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed

Music listening to: Wild Thang by Ton Loc

     It's a Sunday! I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and hot this morning. It is a bit chilly here in the Old Pueblo this Sunday morning.We are going to meet our daughter Kim for breakfast this morning at the "Egg Connection". It will be good to see her and to hear what she has been up to.

     We are also going to a farewell gathering at Becky and Silva's this evening. We are also going to the movies to see "Hitchcock". It looked good and it stars Anthony Hopkins and Helen Mirren (Elise's favorite actress). The reviews were mixed so will shall see.

     I am still going through the pictures from the Tucson Women's Chorus, but as soon as I an finished I will post a few of them. Rosie will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.I am going to drop in at the DDC to pick up our perks and a gift that we have earned. I may pull a few slots if time permits. Cha Ching!

     Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good day and a better tomorrow. Stay safe.
Later.........Jessie and Elise.

Tiger, Marcie, Jet wake up my sisters.

Loraine, how are you doing?

Jane and John, have a good day.

Paula and Marty, what is new?

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Bobby, what is up? 

2 comments:

Loraine said...

See you this afternoon at the farewell gathering.

Don't you love this sunshine!!

bobby said...

Well, i played tennis thus morning and had a tennis tournament this afternoon and you'll notice I'm not sending pix of me and my trophy..i played ok but everyone else was on fire...oh well, I'll get them next time...gonna have me some eggnog and a good cry....

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...