Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Hump Day!

Good Morning!    

Mood: Concerned

Music listening to: What's Love Got To Do With It by Tina Turner

     It's a Hump Day! I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave again this morning and it looks like she will be hibernating  this morning, smile! Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and I am thinking about some scrambled eggs and cheese. I will ponder that thought for a while longer before I decide to GO FOR IT! Smile!

     I have a couple of errands to take care of this morning before we head out to Green Valley. Rosemary will be here to care for Chris this afternoon and she will be caring for Chris while we are away.

     We will have our cells and laptop with us on this trip. I will also take a few pictures as well if I don't forget. Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a great Hump Day and be careful out there.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet wake sisters.

Loraine, don't I look dashing in a moustache and bushy eyebrows?

Jane and John, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, get busy.

Rosie, down under always good to hear from you.

Flo and John, have a great day.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

No doubt about it, handsome!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...