Monday, December 31, 2012

It's A Monday!

Handmade candle from Bobby to me.

African gourd bird a gift from my sis-in-law Ann
Good Morning!  

Mood: Still Under the Weather

Music listening to: He's So Shy by the Pointer Sisters

     It's a Monday! How are you doing on this last day of 2012? I started the day several times but actually started with Chris at 4:45am. Elise is in her cave this morning but she is stirring about, so she will be up very soon. Any plans for today?

    I am still feeling under the weather this morning. No energy, stomach grumbles, slight headache, just blah! The coffee is good and my appetite is not, smile! John will be here this afternoon to care for Chris and I will get as much rest as I can while he is here.

    What are you having for dinner this New Year's Eve? We are having black eyed peas with ham cubes,rice and cornbread. Of course we have a few bottles of the bubbly on ice. Cheers!

    Well, I had better get busy and tend to Chris. Have a good day and be careful out there.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger,, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, behave on this last day of 2012.

Jane and John, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy the day.

Rosie, thank you so very much for the gift for Chris.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Mary and Bob, have a good one.

Ross and Denise, Happy New Year!

Rosie, in Aussie land Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Darn - I will be good.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...