Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hump Day!

IS IT STILL MONDAY? 
Good Morning!   

Mood: Disappointed

Music listening to: Friday Just Got Paid

    It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning so she will not be getting up soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good this morning and I think I will have a few link sausages and eggs this morning. WooHoo! We will be dropping off Chris's van this morning and picking up the Tacoma.

    Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. Later in the evening Elise and I will be meeting up with Jane and John at the Old Pueblo Grill for happy hour. It should be fun.

    Well, it is almost the 20th of December and that is the day I start to project ideas for the upcoming year. I enjoy doing that and most of the time all of my plans work out.

     Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Hump Day and be careful.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie,Jet have a good one.

Loraine, the Thai was pretty good and spicy.

Jane and John, see you this evening.

Shoo, how are you feeling?

Oops!
Thanks to my sister Jet in Ohio she got on me because I did not post this morning's blog like I should have. Good thing my sisters keep me in check. So here it is!

Also we got a call about Chris's van services. His van needs front end work that will cost over $1200.00 dollars, yes I said over $1200.00 dollars. We gave the go ahead for the repairs because Chris needs his van in good working order. We may have to give up our reds for awhile. NOT!

When it rains it pours right? Have a good afternoon.
See ya later........Jessie and Elise


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Give up your reds!! Say it ain't so!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...