Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Good Night!

Elise getting me a bottle of red.
Good Night!  

Tricky Tuesday is almost over. How was yours? I got plenty of rest today and I got a chance to plan out things for the next few days.

After Angelica left for the day Chris and I relaxed sitting around the fire pit. It was nice, refreshing and spiritual. The sound of the crackling wood, the smell of the mesquite, and the warmth of the flame. Even the fur-babies enjoyed being near the pit. All that was missing was a nice margarita, but I was caring for Chris so that was a no-no!

Later we went inside and we watched a little TV while the tree lady was here to work on the trees in the front yard. She does very good work and she evens cuts the branches to be used in the fire-pit.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at here book club meeting at Bai Thong. I am preparing dinner for myself this evening. I am having Tortelloni with meat sauce. I may have a glass of red to go along with it. Smile!

Well, I had better check on my pasta. Have a great evening and be prepared for Hump Day tomorrow.
Nite.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good night.

Loraine, sleep well.

Jane and John, see you tomorrow evening at OPG.

Shoo, hope you are feeling better?

Dena, how are you guys doing?


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Hmm. Pasta sounds good but the Thai was really great!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...