Friday, December 21, 2012

Afternoon Shufflers and Bidders

Afternoon!

Well, I just got back from picking up our Kia Spectra Sport. The van is ready as well but we will not pick it up until tomorrow since I had to cancel Chris's doctor's appointment we will not need it today.

What are you up to? Well, the marathon bridge game is about to start. I can see the smiles on the bidders and shufflers faces. They are happy that I am not having a car sale today, and they will not have to use public transportation to get home once the game is over.

I also saw the wheelchair lady and she is really mad at me because I am not having the car sale today. I am sure that she was on the prowl for some Jack and Coke. Who is laughing now wheelchair lady? She is so mad that she popped a wheelie as she  turned the corner. She also flipped me the bird as well, smile. I don't know what to say about today's senior citizens.

Hope that your afternoon is going well?
Later.....Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...