Monday, December 24, 2012

It's A Monday! Christmas Eve

Good Morning!

Mood: Sleepy

Music listening to: Could It Be I am Falling In Love by the Spinners

    It's a Monday! Christmas Eve. How are you? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up very soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good this morning and I just finished up some ham and eggs with an English muffin. Elise up and she is loading up the Tacoma. She will be leaving at around 7:30am for Bisbee.

    I will be loading up Chris's van shortly and we will be heading for Bisbee as well. John one of the caregivers will be going along with me to care for Chris. usually I would be caring for Chris but we decided to see how this goes and we will see how Chris handles it. We will return on Christmas Day in the evening.

   We had a very nice evening last night at Bucky and Dena's. Lindsay, Kim, Adrian, were there as well. The food was excellent as always and the bread that Lindsay prepared was to die for. Excellent! Thank you so very much.

    We returned home and Elise hit the sheets because she had to get up early. I watched our Wildcats play basketball. They are now 11 and 0. Go Cat's. They play again on Christmas Day.

     Well, I had better hop to it. Have a great day and be careful out there. We would like to again wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Enjoy the day and reflect on the true meaning of this day. If you are tackling the road or the airways have a safe trip.



Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have  a good day.

Loraine, stay safe.

Jane and John, have a wonderful day.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Marcia, have a wonderful day.

Ross and Denise, enjoy.

Herman, give our best to all.

Flo and John, stay safe.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Enjoy your holidays. Give that beautiful wife of yours a birthday hug for me.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...