Sunday, December 9, 2012

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, it has been a very good day here in the Old Pueblo. The movie "Hitchcock" was outstanding and we learned a lot about Mr. Hitchcock. The acting was superb.

We just got home from Becky and Silva's home. They hosted a farewell party for Sharon who is leaving Tucson and heading for Oregon. We wish them the best.

I took a few pics of the evening and it was a huge success. Everyone had a grand time, thank you Becky and Silva.

Elise is checking her email and I am going to watch TV until Rosie leaves for the night. I will check on Chris and then I will call it a day. I will read a few chapters on my Kindle.

Have a wonderful evening and a better tomorrow. Beware it will be a Monday! Oops I forgot to mention i spent $140.00 at the DDC today and I won $550.00. A good day at the DDC. WooHoo!

Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, always a pleasure to see you.

Jane and John, good to see you.

Shoo and Stu, have a good night.


Our daughter Kim

Jane and John

Sally

Shoo and Stu

Shoo and Stu2

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...