Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Weekend Is Here!

Good Morning!

Mood: Frisky

Music listening to: Let's Get It On by Marvin Gaye (classic R&B)

      It's the weekend! WooHoo! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and I know for a fact that she will be up shortly and headed for the pool. Any plans for today?

      The coffee is good and I will be having a danish to go along with my second cup. We have no plans for today, can you believe that? Are we slipping into darkness or what?

      We got a surprise yesterday evening. Ann, Eddie, and  Jonny called to say that they are going to attend the Tucson Women's Concert at the Botanical Gardens and that they would be staying overnight. It is a good thing I keep the extra bedrooms at the ready, huh?

      I call it E and J's Do Drop Inn. I am better at keeping up the Inn than I am selling the bidders and shufflers cars. It is a lot safer as well because the wheelchair lady  hasn't dropped in for an overnight stay. Yet!!!! If she did  we would have to lock up the liquor for sure. She can guzzle let me tell you, smile!

     Elise had a lot of supporters there tonight, to include Bobby, John,Jane and John. I took several pictures of the event and of the crowd. I will post a few of them later in the day. I even had a onlooker (female) come up to me to ask me if I was (Jessie) and I replied yes I was. She said that she has heard a lot about me and that she was glad that she finally got to meet me. That was very nice of her wasn't it? Once again I am drawing in the opposite sex in droves. It must be my (Cool Water) cologne, eh? 

    Well, I had better go and check on Chris. John, will be here soon to care for Chris. Have a wonderful weekend and do something just for you.
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet, the alarm clock has sounded my sisters.

Loraine, I need a hit put out on the wheelchair lady. Are you up to the challenge?

Jane and John, good to see you last night.

Shoo and Stu, have a good day.

Flo and John, what is new?

Rosie, enjoy your day.

Rosie, down under, how are things?

Monna, have a good weekend.

Shelia, have a fantastic weekend. Rest, relax and give a shout out to Teresa.

Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.

Sara, hanging in there with all of that paperwork. 

2 comments:

Loraine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JT said...

I like it, Loraine.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...