Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning! 

Mood: Frisky

Music listening to: Super Freak by Rick James

    It's a Tricky Tuesday. How are you? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and heading for the gym soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and fresh this morning and I am thinking about a slice of cheese to go along with it. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. 

     We had a very nice time last night at Ann's retirement reception in Bisbee. There was a good turnout and we got to tour her chambers and we looked around in the old jail that is above the courthouse. 

      After the reception a few friends and family members all met up at the 555 restaurant for dinner. It was very nice and cozy, and we even had the fireplace crackling. The food was very good and the service was too!

      I will post some of the pics that I took at the courthouse later today after I review them all. We departed Bisbee at about 6:45pm and we were on our way back to Tucson. We arrived in Tucson at 8:20pm and we said goodbye to Cathy who went along with us to Bisbee. I checked on Chris and Elise hit the sheets to read. I watched TV until John left for the night, and then it was game over for me.

      Have a great day and stay healthy, happy and safe.
Later..........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, be good.

Jane and John, what is up?

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Sheila, have a wonderful day.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Marcia, have a great day.

Olivia, how are you doing?



No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...