Saturday, December 22, 2012

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Disappointed

Music listening to: Let's Get It On by Marvin Gaye (classic R&B)

    It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up soon and headed for the gym. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and hot this morning and I am looking a cookie or two that I received yesterday from the shufflers and bidders. They are really good!

     I have a few errands to run this morning. John will be here this morning to care for Chris and at that time I will get my errands done. We will also be picking up the van this morning as well.

     We had a very nice evening last night. We stopped in La Parilla Suiza for margaritas. We both had three each and they were very good. After that we went to the Live Theater Company to see the play" It's A Wonderful Life" it was excellent. It was presented like the original radio show back in the day. The acting was great and the sound effects were very good.

     After the play we met up with Bobby at "Sir Vezas" for a light dinner. We had more margaritas, yes we did. We also had tacos,wings,onion rings, and a humongous plate of nachos. It was great.

     We returned home and I checked on Chris and we called it a night. We will be packing up today for our trip to Bisbee. We will be leaving on Monday at noon and we will return on Christmas Day in the late evening. John will be going with us on this trip to care for Chris. I usually care for Chris but Elise wanted to try something a little different this year. We will see how Chris handles it.

    I will be taking Elise out for a birthday dinner this evening at "Bistro 44" we have not been there in quite awhile. After dinner we will return home and watch our Wildcats who are 10 and 0 play basketball. Go Cat's!

    Well, I had better get busy..Have a great day and a wonderful weekend.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet wake up.

Loraine,how are you?

Jane and John, have a good one.

Shoo Shoo, how are you feeling?

Mary and Bob, what is new? How is retirement treating you?

Bobby, what are you up to today?

Flo and John, stay safe.

Marcia, have a great day.

1 comment:

bobby said...

well I'm going to do some more painting and then maybe come over and challenge John to some ping pong and that's about it...also I'm going to try to doa jibjab card...again.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...