Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hump Day Is Here!

Good Morning  

Mood: Content

Music listening to: The Bird by the Times

     It's another Hump Day! What is new? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning, so she will not be getting up anytime soon. I may have to go over and give her a little push,smile! Any plans for today?

     The coffee is great and the scone was fantastic. I am hoping that they deliver the right bed today for Chris. Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

      We are going to the Berger Center to listen to the Sons of Orpheus sing this evening. Prior to the concert we are going to indulge in some Chinese food for dinner. Can you say hot and sour soup? We will for sure, smile.

       It is rather warm here in Tucson for December. I am not complaining at all. Well, I had better get busy. Have a great Hump Day and be careful out there.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Fernanda, always good to hear from you. Buon Giorno!

Loraine, what's up?

Jane and John, have a safe day.

Stu and Shoo, be good.

Olivia, how are things in Georgia?

Mary and Bob , how are you?

Rosie in Aussieland, what is new?


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Like you, I'm loving the weather!

Great photo of that handsome man you often show on your blog!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...