Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday For Sure!

Good Morning    

Mood: On Track Per Monday!

Music listening to: Just Got Paid by Johnny Kemp

    Monday without a doubt! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:35am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is stirring about so she will be up very soon. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and I am eyeing  some leftovers from Cody's Beef and Bean. Well, it is a Monday for sure. It is starting off with and email that I received that is really ruining my day already. 

     This past weekend was a fantastic weekend. Lot's of positive things going on. Good food, friends, and activities that made it on of the best ones I have had in quite awhile. Now this email has put me in a funk. It is just not fair at all. Such is life, eh?

     We will be taking the Tacoma for a routine service this morning. Chris will be visited by one of his case managers at 8:30am this morning. So I have to get him ready for that as well.

      I hope that your day will start off better than mine has. Have a good day and stay safe.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, wake up, you party animal.

Shoo, how are you feeling this morning?

Jane and John, the concert was excellent we enjoyed it very much.

Paula, yes I get asked that a lot about me not being included in the pictures that I take for the blog. Smile!

**** We say the movie " Royal Affair" at the  Loft last night and it was very good. It reminded me of today's political actions and mishaps.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...