Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Refreshed

Music listening to: Reunited by Peaches and Herb

     It's a Thirsty Thursday. I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning, but she will be up soon. We will be dropping of the Kia Spectra for services. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and I am thinking about those link sausages again, they were so good. It is a cold 34 degrees here in Tucson this morning and we may get some rain today.

      Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I will be running some errands with Elise this afternoon while Rosemary is here caring for Chris. We are also going to the movies as well. Also this morning I will be going with Elise to see her doctor about her back and she will be getting an injection in a different location this time.

      Well, I had better get to stepping, eh? Have a good Thirsty Thursday and stay safe, happy and healthy.
Later.............Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet get up sisters.

Loraine, have a good day.

Jane and John, have a good one. I will be taking a pic of those Jingle Balls if I get time today. If Elise approves she may show you,smile!

Shoo and Stu, take it easy.

Marilyn, good to hear from you. Enjoy your trip to Vegas.

Ross and Denise thank you so very much for the calendar it is very nice. If Mum were here she would take it from me because she would love it.

Flo and John, have a good day.

Dena, thank you for the cookies they are delicious, so good that I will not share, smile!

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...