Saturday, December 22, 2012

Good Afternoon!

Good Afternoon!

Well I just got back from running my errands and we picked up Chris's van. If you don't have to go out and fight the crowds don't! The drivers are nuts today, but that is always here in Tucson. Yes, it is!

Well, I going to get Chris packed for the Bisbee trip, and I will get myself packed as well. At least that is the plan so far. Looking forward to have a good birthday dinner with Elise. Also looking forward to the Cat's going 11 and 0.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Shoo Shoo, so glad that you are feeling better.

Sandy, it was good chatting with you this morning on Facebook. Let's do that again soon.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...