Monday, December 3, 2012

It's A Monday!!

Good Morning  

Mood: Chilled

Music listening to: When Will I See You Again?

     It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about very soon. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good this morning and the sweet roll that I am having with it is delicious. Well, Elise is up reading the paper and having some breakfast.

      We saw the movie "Looper" and it was a different type of movie but we enjoyed it very much. We loved the little boys part, he was very good.

      John will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. We will be leaving about that time heading for Bisbee. We will return tonight sometime.

      Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good day and stay safe.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one. Marcie I am glad that things worked out at the ER.

Loraine, stay safe.

Jane and John, what is new?

Bobby, what are you up to?

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Shirlene, how are you?

Flo and John, have a good day.

Rosie, what is new down under?

Ross and Denise, have a great week.

Sheila, have a good day. Say hello to Teresa for us.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...