Sunday, December 30, 2012

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, the day has come to an early close for me on this Sunday. Elise prepared and early dinner that was very good and we were supposed to go to the movies after Rosemary arrived to care for Chris.

Things took a turn at around two-thirty pm. Yes, it did. It has finally caught up with me what everyone else in the family had during the Christmas holidays.

I told Elise that I had to stretch out because I was not feeling well at all. It all started as I was doing some yard work out in front of the house. It was like all of a sudden I had no energy whatsoever and I still feel that way right now.

I am paying rent on the (Loo), dizzy, stomach is in distress, headache, body aches, no fever but I am very thirsty and it is not a Thirsty Thursday, smile.

I got up to let you guys know was happening here in Tucson. I am going to guzzle some water and later I will ask Elise to fix me a hot toddy or three. Rosemary is here caring for Chris. Elise is at the movies and I am glad that she went without me.

Well, I had better get to the kitchen for that guzzle of water. I am going to hit the sheets again and read my Kindle. Have a great evening and be careful.

Cheers...........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Shoo and Stu, take care.

Loraine, be careful.

Jane and John, be good.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...