Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!  

Mood: Blissful

Music listening to: 1999 by Prince

     It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and she is guiding cars and trucks along I-10. She will be up and heading for the gym soon. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and a donut will go along with it nicely. It is a cold one here in Tucson this morning. It is 34 degrees right now and the fur-babies are glad to be inside with Chris and I. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

      I have a couple of errands to run this morning while Angelica is here. We will pack our suitcases today for our stay-cation in Green Valley. Green Valley is about an hour of so from here. We are going to meet up with Linda for dinner while we are there. We are also hoping see Tangye as well.

     Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Tuesday and stay happy, safe and healthy.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay warm.

Loraine, what are you up to?

Jane and John, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, get busy.

Shirlene, how are things in New Orleans?

Flo and John, have a great day.

Monna, how are you?

Rosie, how are things down under?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...