Monday, April 18, 2011

Yes, It's A Monday For Sure!











Good Morning,


Mood: Concerned, worried, disappointed.


Music listening to: Roller Coaster by the Ohio Players


Yep, it's a Monday without a doubt. How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still sawing those logs this morning, but as soon as she has enough to build a cabin with she will start her day. Any plans?


I have to run a couple of errands today but other than that it should be a slow day, at least I hope so. We had a great time in the Portal, AZ area up in the mountains on Saturday. I will give more on that in our next blog posting.


It is warming up here in the Old Pueblo and the shorts and tees are coming out in droves. As a matter of fact Chris will be sporting some today. It is supposed to hit 90 degrees today, we will see. Well, here are some photos of our stay-cation from last week. We stayed at the Old Blue House near the U of A. It is a B&b and it was great. We really enjoyed it there and we are going to return in the very near future.


Well, I had better get to it and get Chris up and get him outside to take in some sun. Have a good day and stay safe.

Later..............


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a great day.


Ross, how are things?


Flo and John, what is new?


Rosie, how are you?


Mary and Bob, what is new?


Adavern , how are things?


JT, I hope that you get things settled. The priorities are all wrong over there. Think about it!


Sis, how are things in the (A)? How is my great,great Josh doing?


Jerome and Keshia, the trip to the mountains was refreshing?


Monna, how are you guys?


Tamika, what is new around your way?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Pretty spectacular room at the B & B! Bet you had a great time!

I've never been to Portal, will be interested to hear all about it.

Did Elise get her MRI?

Cheela said...

I had such an awesome time!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a special weekend.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...