Monday, April 11, 2011

Good Night

Good Night Well, this is the end of another Monday. How was yours? I cared for Chris all day today and he is doing just great. Elise went to her doctor's appointment and the doctor gave her more scripts and he ordered an MRI to be done. I hope that it will be very soon. We had soup for dinner that was very good. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her singing group rehearsal. We are going to a B&B right here in Tucson not to far from the U of A. We will be there for two nights. I plan on resting and compiling things for my book that I am working on. I am still waiting on input from my brother so I can include it in the book. I am very concerned and cautious because I have that feeling of uneasiness, that I hate to get. Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a nice evening and a better tomorrow. Cheers................. Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well. Liz, good to hear from you as always.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...