Monday, April 4, 2011

Good Night


Go UCONN!!


Good Night


How did your day go? Well things were quiet and restful here in Tucson today. I talked to my sister Tiger in Lebanon, Tennessee early today to see how things were going there due to the storms that are in her area. She is OK but she was worried about what was going to happen next there.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is feeling a bit better she is at her singing chorus practicing for a upcoming concert. I will say that she is at 75% or a bit more. We watched the DVD "How To Train A Dragon" with Chris, he enjoyed it very much and it wasn't bad at all.


Oh I forgot to mention while we were at Fire and Spice we sat next to Reggie Gerrie a former Wildcat player and asst coach. He asked Elise and I if we would trade our Gaslight tickets for what he had won. Well, I had better get Chris settled for the night. Have a good evening.

Cheers............


Tiger, glad that you are safe at home from the storms.


Marcie, Jet have a good night.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...