Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday!

Good Morning Mood: Concerned, worried Music listening to: None, birds chirping. How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am checking over my packing for the mountains near Portal, AZ. Elise is still asleep but she will be up shortly. She had a rough night of tossing and turning and getting up several times. We will be heading out for our overnight camping trip at around 9:00am this morning. It should be fun but I will have to keep an eye on Elise and keep her from overdoing things. While we are there I will be writing things for my book that I am working on. I have quite a bit about my Dad and i am waiting on input from my brother Herman and a few photos. Well, I had better get to it. No laptop on this one but plenty of Jack and Coke to get the old brain cells working. Have a great Saturday. Cheers.............. Tiger, Marcie,Jet have a good one. JT, I haven't heard anything from you about electric company. Loraine, have a good day. Flo and John, stay safe. Ross, have a good weekend. When it rains it pour, eh? Sis, have a good one in the (A).

1 comment:

Cheela said...

Can hardly wait to see you! Hope Elise will be able to enjoy herself despite the pain!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...