Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thirsty Thursday!



Good Morning






Mood: Pissed Off!!






Music listening to: Give It To Me by Rick James






How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is awake this morning and getting ready to go to the gym. It is a warm 63 degrees already here in the Old Pueblo. Any plans for today?






Elise and I were given quick shower yesterday evening just before we were heading out to dinner. We heard this pop and then this hissing sound and I went to check it out. The fill hose line of the toilet had ruptured and water was going everywhere. On the floor, the walls and the ceiling. It would have been a disaster if it happened while we were not at home. I turned off the water supply and we got all of the water up. I went to Home Depot this morning at 6:00am and I got a new fill line hose and I replaced it. Wow!!






We meet Nancy Glenn at "Feast" for dinner just a little bit late. It is always a pleasure to see Nancy. We enjoyed a very good dinner and we talked about what has been happening since we saw each other last in Kentucky. We shared a nice bottle of a blended red the Toscano region in Italy. We also shared a nice dessert of lemon cookies, with a lemon curd, whip cream and blackberry jam. It was delicious. We topped that off with hot coffee and we shared a Grappa desert drink. If you have to limit those Grappa drinks because they will sneak up on you quickly. Smile!






We returned home and I relieved Rosemary. I checked on Chris and we called it a night. We may go to the movies today while Angelica is here caring for Chris. We are going to Red Lobster this evening for dinner with Lois, Lee, and Toni. Toni picked Red Lobster and she is treating us all to dinner. Great huh? Can you say catfish? I can and will let me tell you.






Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving along. Have a great Thursday.



Later...................






Tiger, Marcie, Jet, how are things?






JT, the comments I am getting are not correct and I don't appreciate them at all. I have made my decision and I am sticking to it.






Flo and John, how are you?






Erika, what is new in Germany?












1 comment:

Loraine said...

Don't you love it when life sneaks up on you like that. Glad you were home when the water started flowing.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...