Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hump Day!!







Good Morning










Mood: Distraught










Music listening to: How Will I Know by Whitney Houston










It's Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise helped me this morning with Chris. Yes, Elise was up with me but she returned to la-la land and she is calling a Javelina or two right now,smile. Any plans for today?










I have one errand that I need to take care of today. I will get it done after Angelica arrives to care for Chris this afternoon. Other than that it is all she wrote for today, but that can change in a minute, right? The coffee is good this morning and I am thinking about a donut to go along with it.










Well, I had better get to poppin". Have a good Hump Day and be happy out there.





Later...............










Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.










Ross, that was one nice looking moose let me tell you.










Sheila, we purchased a tent and it arrived yesterday. We may go up to the cabin in the near future and camp out.










Susie, thank you so much for you last email. I am doing fine just feel a bit out of it is all. It will get better.










Shoo Shoo, how are you doing? How was your trip?










Adavern, how are you doing this morning?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...