Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday!


Good Morning


Mood: Concerned


Music listening to: We Belong Together by Mariah Carey


How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still asleep and that is good. She was up a couple of times during the night to get her meds. For the most part she slept well during the night. Normally Elise would be caring for Chris this morning, but she needs to rest so I am taking over. Any plans for today?


I cancelled our reservations for "Kingfisher" last night and we did not make it to the Berger Center for the Invisible Theatre presentation. It was a rainy day here in Tucson yesterday and a bit cold but it should start to warm up today or tomorrow. I did some yard work early yesterday morning before the rain started. I will get a a few more things done as it starts to warm back up. I will get Elise to see her primary doctor on Monday if I can to see about getting a CT or a MRI to see what is going on with her back.


Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Sunday and stay safe. Thank you all for the kind thoughts and wishes for Elise.

Later..............


Tiger,Marcie,Jet let's roll sisters.


Shoo Shoo, how are you? I agree that "Trying" was the best that Live Theatre has done.


Loraine, how are you feeling?


Rosie, how are you doing?


Jane and John, have a good day.


Flo and John, what is new?


Erika, how are things in Germany?


Sis, have a good Sunday in the (A).

1 comment:

Cheela said...

Jessie, I know that this weekend will be an emotional one for all of you. I am so honored that you all are coming down here and we are going to the cabin. Love all of you!!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...