Saturday, April 30, 2011

Post B-Day Saturday!!

Good Morning

Mood: Refreshed

Music listening to: Man In The Mirror by MJ

Howdy! How are you doing today? I started the day at 5:00am. Elise is still snoozing but she will be up shortly to care for Chris. I am sure that she will be heading to the gym as well. Any plans for today?

The coffee is very good this morning and I am out of fresh beans to grind for future pots. It is a disaster in the making, so we will have to get more beans immediately. We are going to go to see a show at Pima Community College on the West campus called "Aquarius the 60's. It is being done by the Desert Voices of Tucson. It should be very interesting. Prior to the show we are going to Teresa's for dinner. Rosemary will be caring for Chris.

Again I would like to thank everyone for making my birthday a very special one, I had a fantastic day and evening. I will give more info about our dinner out at Pinnacle Peak last night, with a few photos to boot. Well, I had better get busy and find some trouble to get into,smile.

Later...............

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Ross, wow you are still being rained on.

Shoo Shoo,how are you?

Loraine, any thing happening over the weekend?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Cooking happening over the weekend - grilled pizza with basil pesto and sundried tomatoes! Yum!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...