Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thursday Thursday!!



Good Morning






Mood: Frisky






Music listening to: Sweet Thang by Mary J. Blige






What's Poppin' How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is purring this morning but she will wake up hitting the road and heading for the gym. Any plans for today?






Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris, and Rosemary will be here this afternoon. I believe that we are going to the movies to see "Water for Elephants" this afternoon and it should be good.






We visited Bucky and Dena last night for a short while and it was good to see them. They are headed for Italy in a couple of days and I know that they will have a grand time. Erin,Bella and Cayle were there as well and it was good to see them again.






We returned home and Elise prepared baked ham for dinner with baked yams and asparagus. It was great. We got it all down with a bottle of champagne. We watched a movie on Netflix called "Delores Claiborne" with Cathy Bates and it was excellent.






After the movie ended Elise began to read a book and I watched a little TV until Angelica left for the night. I checked on Chris and I called it game over as well. Tomorrow is the marking of the beginning of another year for me hear on Terra verma,smile. This birthday is a milestone for me because many changes will be made and I am looking forward to them.






Well,I had better get busy with Chris and get him settled for Angelica. Have a great Thursday and enjoy.



Later................






Tiger,Marcie, Jet let's get a move on sisters.






Shoo Shoo, what is poppin around your way?






Herman, I have finished with Mom's book entry and now I am going to start yours in a few days.






Adavern, how are you doing?






Charlotte, have a great day?






Ross, are we dry yet?






Sis, where are you? How are things in the (A)? Did you go on your cruise yet?






Monna, how are things?






In the photo say hello to my little friend!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Hey, that's not fair, teasing us with "a lot of changes" and not letting us in on what those will be.

Great picture of you and a...zebra?

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...