Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Good Night


Good Night


How did your day go? I got my errands taken care of while Angelica was here this morning caring for Chris. Elise went to play bridge this morning and she did not do any of her workouts. Her bug is getting better but her back is still giving her a problem. She has an appointment tomorrow to have it looked at. She may need to see a physical therapist for a workout.


We had breakfast for dinner tonight. We had homemade waffles, sausages, and hot coffee. It was very good. We also watched another episode of Hawaii 5 -O with Chris. I am caring for Chris this evening and he is in a good mood and talking up a storm.


Well, I had better get back to work with Chris. Have a good night.

Cheers.............


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good night. Remember I asked for prayers for a family a few weeks back? Well, the husband passed away yesterday. Life is a very fragile thing and it can change at anytime without warning. I ask that you continue to pray for the family and the 4 children, please.


Ross, so good to hear from you today. Sorry to hear that Denise will have to have a operation on her foot, and that you are not feeling your best.


Loraine, I am sending out a prayer that you start to feel better soon.


JT, I ask that you weigh all of your options before you make any decisions. I always go over the pros and cons just about everything that I do or thing about doing.


Liz, how are you?


Jerome, I am in contact with Tamika now.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...