Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday's Over!







Good Night










Well Monday is just about over and it has not been a bad one. Yippee! How was your day? Chris and I rested, relaxed and watched a couple of movies today. I had to run a quick errand early this morning and that was about it.










Elise has been gone most of the day. She arrived back home at around 5:20pm and she had to get ready for her chorus group practice. It is very hard to grab a hold of her at times, smile.










I am caring for Chris this evening and I just finished grabbing something for dinner. I think I will have a beer this evening, yes a nice cold icy one, smile. Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a great evening and sleep well.










Cheers.............










Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good night.










Rosie, any plans for the near future?










Paula & Marty, did you get the dates and seats from us for LTW?










Sis, how are things going in the (A)? How was your cruise?















The above photos are of Elise and Chris on his standing frame, and the other is one taken at the Easter dinner.















1 comment:

Cheela said...

Hope you had a couple of cold beers! Am anxious for another weekend at the cabin with you all!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...