Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday, Yea!



Good Morning,






Mood: Chillin'






Music listening to: Get Into The Groove by Madonna






How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise is still between the sheets this morning but she will be up and at the gym this morning for sure. Any plans for today?






Well, our trip to the DDC was a lot of fun,but we did not fare well at all this time. No biggie because I enjoy going there just for he fun of it. We are going to go out for dinner this evening to the "Blue Willow" we love it there and the food is good. After dinner we are going to the Arizona Theatre Company to see " The Mystery of Irma Vep" it should be very good and the reviews it got were excellent.






I believe I will give my Kia a good washing today. I guess if I do that it will rain cat's and dog's, eh? Have a great day and a better tomorrow.



Later...........






Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a good day.






Ross, have a great one.






Paula and Marty see you tomorrow at Zemams.






Flo and John, thank you for the pics.






1 comment:

Cheela said...

I love this picture!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...