Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday Right?


Good Morning


Mood: Grateful


Music listening to: More Bounce To The Ounce by Zap & Rogers


How are you? I started the day off at 5:10am caring for Chris. Elise is sleeping soundly this morning but she will be up soon to go swimming. We will see how she feels when she returns. Any plans for today?


I have a few errands to run this morning after Angelica arrives to care for Chris. I will stop by UPH hospital to change a appointment date for Chris. I will also venture out to the DDC to pick up my perks for the week and to see if I have won a prize by swiping my Players card. Wish me luck!


I will finalize my packing for our stay at the B&B here in Tucson. Looking forward to going to rest and write down a few things for my book. It is a nice 53 degrees right now but it is going to heat up quickly, don't you know? I am going to make my famous tuna jalapeno dip this afternoon to take on our stay-cation. It is so good with a few Jack and Cokes.


Well, I had better get busy and get this Tuesday poppin'. Have a great day and stay safe, happy and always keep one eye open.

Later.............


Tiger, Marcie, Jet what is up my sisters?


Ross, how are things down under?


Rosie, what is new?


Shoo Shoo, have a good one.


Tamika, I got your email address, thanks.


Mary and Bob, how are you?


Loraine, how are you feeling today?


Monna, how is everything?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad u got my email love the blog uncle / Tamika

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...