Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Good Night



Good Night






Well, the day is done. How was yours? I ran my errands and I stopped by the DDC to collect our perks, and today was not a good day to be at the DDC, smile. I cared for Chris after Angelica left at 1:00pm and I will be caring for him this evening.






Elise prepared breakfast for dinner and it was very good. We had french toast, sausages, and hot coffee. Elise just left for a therapy appointment for her back and leg. She says that she is getting better daily.






I am feeling a bit down this evening and I hate it when I feel this way. Something is bothering me and I feel very alone for some reason, but I will get through it. I will hit my milestone in a few days and things will change like I have planned them.






Well, I had better get back to Chris and get him settled in for the night. Have a great evening and dream a lot.



Cheers.............






Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a good night. Tiger how is your weather now?






JT, I got your email about your apartment in Tempe.






Ross and Denise, stay dry.






Shoo Shoo, I didn't know that your were back yet. I was waiting for your first email saying that your were back at home. Sorry that you have been missing our blog.






Steph, you guys enjoy and be careful.






Paula and Marty, glad to hear that you made your reservations for LTW.

1 comment:

Susie of Arabia said...

Sorry you're feeling that way - dib;t ket it get to ya! Hugs!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...