Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hump Day!!


Good Morning,


Mood: Concerned, cautious!


Music listening to: Die Without You


It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still in la-la land this morning but she will be up and at it soon. I made a mistake last night while posting to our blog. I put in a extra character and that made it invalid. Ooops, my bad!!


Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and she will be staying until we get back from our stay-cation at the B&B. We will have our laptop so we can stay in the know and we will have our cells. Well, I had better get popping and get this day moving. Have a good Hump Day.


Later..................


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, let's wake up sisters.


JT, I hope that you get to go up to Tempe to do what you need to.


Loraine, have a good one.


Jane, my bags are packed and yes I do have a passport.


Liz, how are you?


Steph, what is new around your way?


Flo and John, what is new?



Here is the website of the B&B that we will be at. We will have room #3. Have a look.



1 comment:

Loraine said...

Good to see you today. Have a great time on your staycation!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...