Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thirsty Thursday


Good Morning


Mood: Frisky


Music listening to: I Found Love On A Two Way Street


How are you? I started the day of at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is still kicking sheep butt this morning, but she will be up and at as soon as she gets attacked by a Ram, smile. Any plans for today?


Angelica will be here to care for Chris this morning, and I have to run an errand or two. We were going out for Mexican food this evening with Lee, Lois and Toni but we had to cancel and reset for the 21st of April. So Elise and I are going to drop in at "Sir Vezas" for a light dinner. Of course we will down a margarita or two, smile.


Elise's doc visit went well yesterday and now she will be visiting a physical therapist for a few sessions. Elise was also prescribed pain meds as well. Chris and Elise will be receiving massages today from Pam. Chris was visited by his case manager Jeanne and he always enjoys her visits. Well, I had better get another cup of coffee and get to strutting". Have a good one.

Later................


Tiger,Marcie, Jet, let's get up.


JT, did you get to view the pics of you cousin?


Ross, are you feeling better? How is Denise?


Steph, what are you up to?


Jane and John, have a good one.


Shoo Shoo, stay safe.


Loraine, are you feeling better today?


Rosie, what is new?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I'm hanging in there! Thanks for asking.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...