Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday!



Good Morning






Mood: Busy






Music listening to: Return of the Mack






How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still rowing on a river but she will be up as soon as she hits rock or two. It is a warm 66 degrees already here in the Old Pueblo. Any plans for today?






We are taking Chris to an early morning routine dental appointment at 8:00am. Angelica will be here to care for Chris at 10:00am. I have to run a few errands after Chris's appointment. I will also dash out to the DDC to pick up our perks for the week.






Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Tuesday and be careful out there.



Later..............






Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.






Sheila, we had a awesome time with you over the weekend. Let's think about doing that again. Thank you.






Loraine, we had a great time in the Portal area. I will give more info on it later today with a few pics. There was a (SNAFU) with getting Elise's MRI, so she will get it this Friday.






Herman, I have finished Dad's write up and it is over 6 pages long. If you can think of anything that you would like in my book let me know. Did you find the obit and photos? Did you send them via email? I am starting on Mom's write up now.


















No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...