Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday Blah's


Good Morning


Mood: Concerned


Music listening to: I Feel For You by Chaka Khan


It's a Monday again! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still sleep and I will check on her shortly. I have to run a couple of errands early this morning. Any plans for today?


Yesterday was a very relaxed day and Elise rested well, but she is still having problems with her back. I called our doctor's office this morning and we will see him this afternoon. I am requesting a MRI or a CT scan to be ordered for Elise to see what is going on.


We had breakfast for dinner last night it was very good. We had crisp bacon, eggs, toast. potatoes. It hit the spot nicely! Well, I had better get busy and get this Monday started. Have a good day.

Later..............


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.


JT, I will deposit more today.


Shoo Shoo, how are you?


Laraine , behave now!


Sheila, we will see you this weekend if all goes well with Elise and her doctors appointment.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...