Friday, April 8, 2011

TGIF!!


Good Morning


Mood: Still Frisky!


Music listening to: Payback by James Brown (classic R&B)


TGIF!! Yes it is. How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise was counting stars this morning until I woke her up so she could assist me with Chris as she wished. Any plans for today?


We saw the movie " Jane Eyre" and let me tell you it is very good. Even though Elise had to nudge me a couple of times because I was nodding off. I was not feeling well due to a sore throat and some chest congestion going on. The movie was good and we would recommend it.


Later in the evening we went to "Sir Veza's for dinner and it was very good. We sat out on the patio on Speedway to watch the traffic and to people watch. I love to people watch, yes I do. We started off with a pitcher of margaritas and was it good. We shared a order of 100 + Octane wings that we good but not really that hot. I like it to be able to burn paint off of the wall,smile! Elise got tacos and they had hot dogs in it and I loved it. I ordered the mini Sonoran hot dogs and wow it was great.


We returned home and we worked on crossword puzzles until Elise had to hit the sheets. I stayed up and watched TV until Angelica left for the evening. I checked on Chris and I too called it game over. We are going to go to see the movie "Gun Hill Road" at the Crossroads theatre this evening after Marv arrives to care for Chris. It is part of Tucson Film Festival a annual event here in the Old Pueblo. After that we are going to Buddy's Grill for dinner. Can you say huge pork chops, we can and we will. Smile!


Well, I had better get to it. Elise is back in between the sheets resting and applying heat to her lower back. Have a good Friday and a great weekend.

Later...........


Tiger,Marcie, Jet wake up.


JT,let us know how it goes at your doc appointment.


Ross, glad to hear that things are going well.


Steph, things are good here and we are starting to heat up weather wise. You be careful.


Loraine, how are you feeling today? Better?


Shoo Shoo, what is new?


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Getting better by the day! Pretty soon I'll be frisky too!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...