Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday!


Good Morning


Mood: Still Frisky!


Music listening to: All Night Long


How are you this morning? I started the day off at 4:00am caring for Chris. Elise is woke up this morning at around 3:30am and she was in pain. Her back was really bothering her. She took some meds and applied the heating pad to get some relief. I will check on her as soon as I get Chris settled. Any plans for today?


We enjoyed the movie last night at the Crossroads Theatre. The film was about a dad who got out of prison who comes to find out that his son is a transsexual. It was well done and very informative. It touch many different issues throughout the film.


After dinner we has dinner at Buddy's Grill. Yes, we both said pork chops, please. Elise had a baked potato and veggies and I had the Au Gratin potato's and veggies. We also had a bottle of red as well. We returned home and Elise hit the pillow and I checked on Chris and I followed suit.


If all goes as planned we will have dinner this evening at Kingfisher and afterwards we will attend a presentation at the Invisible Theater. Well, I had better go and check on Elise and Chris. Have a great Saturday.


Later.................


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.


Loraine, still hanging?


Jane and John, have a good day.


Shoo Shoo, what did you think about "Trying"?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Better than hanging. As you would say - getting frisky!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...