Friday, April 29, 2011

My Day Is Here!! TGIF!!



Good Morning






Mood: Blessed






Music listening to: Want To Be Your Lover by Prince.






My Day Is Here!! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is awake this morning and she just pulled the pillow over her head. That is a hint that more zzz's are on the way, smile. Any plans for today?






I would like to thank everyone for the wonderful birthday greetings, texts, emails,cards. I am truly blessed to have so many friends and family in my life. It makes being here on this earth worth while. Birthdays put me in a reflection mode and I thank you for all of the guidance and help and love that have shaped me to be who I am today. I am one lucky guy.






Elise is going o take me out for dinner this evening to Pinnacle Peak. I will be ordering the Big Cowboy steak with all of the fixin's. I want to thank my brother Herman and his family for the wonderful birthday card and the gift card for a stay at the Residence Inn of my choice. Wow, that is a very nice gift and Elise and I will make good use of it in the near future.






Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have no fear I will enjoy this milestone birthday to the fullest. I wish that all of you could be right here to share it with. Thank you all again! Much love!






Later..............






Tiger, Marcie,Jet have a good Friday.






Loraine, so you liked our Zebra, eh?






Herman and Family, thank you so very much for making my milestone day a good one.






JT, mail me a copy of the bill.






Monna, thank you and the family for making my day.






Presha and Nancy, thank you for toasting my day. Cheers..........

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Loved the zebra! Have fun tonight!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...