Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday!


Good Morning


Mood: Determined


Music listening to: The Boy Is Mine by Brandy.


How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still purring this morning but she will be up very soon to start her day. The bug that she has is still around and refuses to go away, but she is better. Any plans for today?


I will run a couple of errands this morning after Angelica arrives to care for Chris. It is starting to warm up here in the Old Pueblo and residents will be cranking up the cooling systems very soon if not already. Well, I had better get busy. You have a great day and stay healthy, happy, safe and respect your fellow man.

Later..............


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a fantastic day.


JT, I hope that you understood what I was saying?


Ross, how are things?


Rosie,what is new down under?


Steph, how are you doing?


Loraine, what are you up to?


Shirlene, thank you for taking my order for the silk arrangement.


Flo and John, what is new?


Joe and Mary, how are you?


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Glad to hear Elise is healing. I've got a touch of vertigo. Guess some of those little crystals in my inner ear have dislodged. Should work out by itself. Sure hope it's soon.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...