Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hump Day!!


Good Morning


Mood: Concerned


Music listening to: Twisted by Keith Sweat


Happy Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is asleep this morning but she will be up and at it very soon but moving at a turtles pace. Any plans for today?


Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris and I will accompany Elise to her doctor's appointment. I am going to grill some inch and a half pork chops this evening for dinner. Elise will prepare some mac and cheese to go along with, gluten-free of course.


So it should be a slow day for us here in the valley of Tucson. Hey,it was raining here this morning , well sprinkling, smile. Well, I had better go and get started with Chris. Have a great Hump Day.

Later........


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a good one.


Loraine, how are you feeling this morning?


Erika, how are you doing today?


Herman, anything for the book yet? If so attach it to a email.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...