Monday, April 4, 2011

It's A Monday For Sure!


Good Morning


Mood: Chillin'


Music listening to: Tears Of A Clown by Smokey Robinson (classic R&B)


It's a Monday alright, smile. How are you doing? I started the day at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still floating in the clouds this morning but she will be up and running shortly. She is still not feeling well due to the bug she has is hanging on and doesn't want to go away. Also her lower back is still bothering her so she has slowed down quite a bit. Any plans for today?


We had a very nice time in Mesa, AZ on Saturday. We attended a memorial service that was held at a church and it was nicely done. For the most part we rested and relaxed on this very, very short stay. Last Friday we went to "Fire and Spice" for dinner and we had a good time there.


There was no live jazz that night but a fundraiser was going on out on the patio area. We got to dine at a table that was on the patio and we listened to the band that was playing and they were very good. Our meal was excellent and the bottle of red was nice too! Somehow we became part of the fundraiser that was going on. We purchased 5 tickets to try our luck at shooting baskets to double our tickets. So being the Wildcat that I am I made my first shot perfectly, but my second shot fell just a bit short. So instead of 5 tickets we had 10 tickets for the prizes that were being offered.


Well, we won a $25.00 certificate for Buffalo Wings and Things over on Irvington. We also won a $10.00 gift card and a coupon for a free lettuce wrap at Pei Wei. Great, huh? Well that is not all let me tell you. They began to pass around shots of Patron Tequila and if you were one of the lucky ones to have a stick on the bottom of your shot glass you had a prize coming. Well, Elise's glass had one and I took it up and I had to say my name and Elise' won 4 tickets to the

Gaslight Theatre to be used before October 2011. We love going to the Gaslight and watching the live shows that they put on. What an evening here in the Old Pueblo, eh? We had dinner last night from Pei Wei while we watched another episode of Hawaii Five O.


Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Monday but stay safe.

Later................


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a good day.


Herman, thank you for making our stay in Mesa a good one. We like Springhill Suites a lot.


Erika, I hope that you feel better real soon.


Mary and Bob, thank you for the tags.


JT, thanks for contacting us about your doc visit.


Sheila, good to hear from you. I will pass on your request for Elise to read the comments to your blog. Yes, we are coming to the cabin.


Susie, how are you? It was good to see Roy again at the memorial in Mesa.


Loraine, how are things?


Jane and John, any plans for today?


Jerome and Keshia, I am now on Facebook with Tamika.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...