Friday, April 1, 2011

TGIF!!


Good Morning


Mood: Frisky


Music listening to: Do Your Thang by I. Hayes (classic R&B)


TGIF!! What is up? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is sound asleep and purring like a kitten. Not to worry she will be up and about soon and kicking butt, smile! Any plans for today?


The coffee is good this morning and I am going to have a second cup and a sausage biscuit to go along with it. We went to the movies yesterday and we say "Paul" and let me tell you it was hilarious. It is about a ET type alien who meets to guys on a road trip and they have so really weird but great adventure. Go see it,it is worth it.


Later in the evening we went to Cody's Beef & Bean for dinner and the food is great there. We had carafe of Burgundy, a salad, and bread. Elise got the filet with a baked potato. I got the 24 ounce sirloin with steak fries. No, I did not eat it all at one sitting but it was so good. I may tackle it a bit later today or I will leave it for Marv for when he comes to care for Chris this evening.


I have a errand to run this morning and we are going out to dinner at "Fire & Spice" at the Sheraton hotel. The food is good there and they have great live music. Well, I had better get a move on. Have a great Friday and a better tomorrow. We will be headed for Mesa tomorrow morning and we will return on Sunday.

Later...............


Marcie, Jet, have a good day.


Tiger, stay safe while you are away.


Ross, what is new?


Loraine, you are on a roll.


Liz, how are things?


Shoo Shoo, what are your plans for today?


Sis, have a good weekend in the (A).


JT, let us know what the doc has to say after your appt today.

Later...............

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Wonderful graphic at the top of the page! From the calendar?

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...