Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggo!

How are you doing? We are good and we are getting rained on today. WooHoo!

We just got back from seeing the movie " Empire Lights". It was very good.

We will be visiting Bucky and Dena this evening. We haven't seen them in quite a while. Can you say "Wizard"? We will for sure.

Here is what happened on the last day of our staycation to Tempe and Scottsdale. Enjoy!

24 DEC NILS AND EDDIE



25 DEC LOBBY OF MOXY'S


25 DEC MIMOSA FOR BREAKFAST


25 DEC SARA AND MATTS TREE


25 DEC MIA MOGLIE CON NILS


25 DEC SITTING AT THE BAR AT MOXY'S


25 DEC SUMO SANTA



25 MOXY LOBBY



24 DEC IO SQUEEZING SAUERKRAUT



25 DEC HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SISTER JAYNE'S MUM

Today's challenge word is (fuochi d' artificio) Fidanazta will you be setting off (fuochi d' artificio)?


 Well, I had better check on Chris. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

La madre di Jayne ha un aspetto regale.
Niente fuochi d'artificio per me. Ascolterò solo i festeggiamenti nel quartiere. Infatti, probabilmente dormirò e non udire niente.

countrygranny47 said...

Great pictures jessie and always glad to see jayne's mom as well.
have a good one and take care

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...