Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


27 DEC MY LATEST

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Piano Music by Edi!

Buongiorno! Buona Martedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. He is still not feeling his best this morning. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Guatemalan Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. I have to make a Keurig run this morning at the neighborhood Walmart for sure. It is a mild but partly cloudy morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Jackie the caregiver will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Blues" for me today. Chris the iRobot will be coming out to clean the main house carpet this morning.

My playmate and I will be starting new rocks soon, it not today.

Here are a few pictures of our stay in Tempe on the 24th of December. It is my shorty's birthday. We also enjoyed a good breakfast with JT and Nathaniel at a restaurant called " The Daily Dose". The food was very good. It was good to see JT and Nathaniel.


   24 DEC JT AND NATHANIEL

24 DEC OR HOSTS SARA AND MATT



24 DEC NILS






24 DEC SARA HARD AT WORK






24 DEC MORETTI BEST BIRRA ON THE PLANET


24 DEC MIA COGNATA AL LAVORO


SARA A GREAT HOSTESS



24 DEC HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIA MOGLIE







My playmate prepared homemade pecan pancakes for dinner with eggs, sausages, and plenty of coffee. It was very good. We finished watching "Invitation" on Netflix with Chris. It was good and Chris enjoyed it.

Another mishap with the caregiver again today. Another soaking because she still failed to change his Texas catheter. Chris was soaked and so was his chair, sling and Roho seat. I just don't understand her at all.

I am caring for Chris tonight. Chris is resting and listening to Ragtime by Edi. It is very good. He is enjoying his supplemental drip. He is starting to feel a bit better. He still has no appetite. My shorty is in her office on her Mac.

Today's Kwanzaa word is (kujichagulia). It means (self-determination). 

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. I will chat at you later.
Today's challenge word is (conto alla rovescia). Fiadanzata, are you ready for the New Year's (conto alla rovescia)?

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Rimarrai sveglio a Capodanno per il conto alla rovescia fino al 2023?

Jessie said...

Si, fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...