Friday, December 9, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


9 DEC TREE MURAL

Mood: Baked! Gummied!

Music listening to: Shake Your Groove Thang by Peaches and Herb!

Buongiorno! Buona Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold and cloudy morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some Blues for me today. I had to give the Christmas music a break. Smile!

My playmate and I enjoyed "Violent Night". It was way better than we thought it would be. The acting was very good. It also has tons of laughs as well.

My shorty and I will be playing some "Wii" games this afternoon. I will be wrapping up Christmas gifts today and I will be putting them under the tree.

Well, I had better bounce and check on Chris. Have a good TGIF, and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge phrase is (cosa) sei bella fino ad oggi?) So, what's up fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Cosa sei bella fino ad oggi?

Loraine said...

Cosa farò oggi? Dopo il Tai Chi, farò le valigie per il nostro viaggio a Phoenix.
Il murale è bellissimo!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...