Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Relaxed! Gummied!

Music listening to: Christmas Music!

Buongiorno! Buona Martedi! Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Christmas Music. It is a clear, but cold morning here in Tucson. We are under a hard freeze warning! Brrrr!

The coffee is a good Hawaiian Blend, and a second cup will be downed shortly.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have to get out in the cold this morning to run some errands. I asked her to play some music to warm up by, smile!

Chris the iRobot will be cleaning the main house carpet this morning.

I will be starting a new rock today if time permits. We will start to pack for our staycation at the Shady Dell in Bisbee. It will start tomorrow and end on Friday. We will be staying on a yacht. We will pack our Captains hats to take along with us on this trip. A yacht in the desert, eh! Who knew!

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe, warm and healthy.

Today's challenge word is (regali). The (regali) are stacking up under the Christmas tree. 

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...