Friday, December 30, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


29 DEC VISITOR


Mood: Relaxed! Gummied!

Music listening to: Am Everyone Woman by Chaka Khan!

Buongiorno! Buona Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild but partly cloudy morning here in the valley of Tucson. Hey, we got rained on during the night. I love those free car washes, smile!

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when Sister Jayn arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Blues" for me today.

My playmate and I will be hitting up the movie " I Wanna Dance" about Whitney Houston.

I will be starting a new rock today if time permits. MY shorty has a rock prepared for painting as well.

Have a good TGIF and I will chat at you later. Stay safef.

Today's Kwanzaa word is (Nia). It means your purpose in life.

Today's challenge word is (Buon Anno). In a few days we will be saying (Buon Anno), right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Hai dormito bene?

countrygranny47 said...

Good Morning Jessie & Elsie,
Hope you have a good day.
Take care and have a safe Happy New Year !

Jessie said...

Morning Mary and Bob,
Have a great day.
Buon Anno!

Loraine said...

Sì, un buon anno, un anno sicuro, un anno sano.
Lo scopo della vita è una vita con uno scopo. ~Roberto Byrne

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...