Saturday, December 10, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Baked! Barred! Vanilla Wafers!

Music listening to: Love Bazaar by Sheila E!

Buongiorno! Buona Sabato! How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning.  It is a cold, clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris until 2:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is wake and she said that I need to make a trip over on the eastside this morning. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy! My playmate is finishing up on her latest rock creation.

9 DEC MY LATEST

We will be checking our packing for our overnight at the DDC. We will be having dinner with our daughter Tangye and family this evening. Hopefully we can make the Keno Slots sing out. We are using our player perks for this stay.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (borsa). I hope that mio moglie has packed a (borsa) of snacks just in case I get the munchies. Smile!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Goditi il tuo viaggio a Phoenix. Quando parti?

Loraine said...

Che tipo di snack vuoi in quella borsa? Dolce, salato o una combinazione? Io voto per una combinazione. Spero che le slot cantino per te.

Jessie said...

Si, una combinazione.

countrygranny47 said...

Enjoy your evening and day out.
Good Luck,,

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...